Saturday, November 04, 2006

THE FILTHIEST IRISH SONG IN THE WORLD

In the summer of 2006 Manchán Magan travelled around Ireland seeing could he make himself understood through Irish. As part of his journey he went busking on the streets of Galway singing the filthiest lyrics he could think of to see if anyone would understand.
Here below is a translation of the lyrics. Apologies if they cause offence, fortunately no one was able to understand them in Galway and thus no offense was caused.

THE FILTHIEST IRISH SONG IN THE WORLD
Show me your cunt, young girl. Show me your breasts.
Show me your tits, here on the street.
Let’s fuck here on the street just like dogs.
Oh, let’s fuck just like dogs.
I feel horny. Feel like screwing, feel like riding.
Oh let’s fuck here on the street.

Just like dogs, just like dogs.
Let me rub you, let me ride you,
Let me fuck you here on the street.
Let me fist fuck you.
Let me fuck you here on the street.
To stroke you and ride you, to beat our skin together, here on the street.

Let’s fuck, I say. Like the dogs
Let’s fuck here on the street.